- Safety Instruction
Royale Far Infrared Sauna : Safety Instructions
- When installing and using this electrical equipment, basic safety precautions should always be followed.
- To reduce the risk of injury, do not allow children to use the sauna unless they are closely supervised at all times.
- Do not use the sauna immediately following strenuous exercise. Wait at least 30 minutes to allow the body to cool down completely.
- Pregnant or possibly pregnant women should contact their physician prior to using the sauna. Excessive
temperature has a high potential for causing fetal damage during the early months of pregnancy.
- Hyperthermia Danger: the normal body temperature can’t rise above 39 0C (1030F). Symptoms of excessive hyperthermia include dizziness, lethargy, drowsiness, and fainting. The effects of excessive hyperthermia may include failure to perceive heat, physical inability to exit sauna, unawareness of impending hazard, unconsciousness and fetal damage in pregnant women. Hyperthermia will make your body’s core temperature rise, the high sauna temperature set-up is not recommended.
- The use of alcohol, drugs, or medications prior to or during the sauna session may lead to unconsciousness.
- Persons suffering from obesity or with a medical history of heart of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory system problems, or diabetes should consult a physician prior to using the sauna.
- Persons using medications should consult a physician before using the sauna since some medications may induce drowsiness while others may affect heart rate, blood pressure, and blood circulation.
- Exercise care before or after the sauna.
- Never sleep inside the sauna while the sauna unit is working.
- Do not use any type of cleaning agents on the interior of the sauna.
- Do not stack or store any object on top of or inside the sauna.
- If power supply cord becomes damaged, it must be replaced immediately by the manufacturer or its agent or a similarly qualified person. lf you find the power cord is too hot, the electrical equipment may be in trouble, please ask the manufacturer or its agent’s to inspect the unit to avoid a hazard.
- Do not use the sauna during an electrical storm to avoid risk of shock.
- Do not switch on or off the power and heating system, it will destroy the electrical equipment easily.
- Dry your hands before you plug in or pull out the power and control circuit. Never operate with wet hands or with wet bare feet to avoid risk of electric shock. Don’t have your finger touch the metal pins of plug.
- Do not attempt any repair by yourself, if you have a problem, please consult the selling distributor or the manufacturer to eliminate safety risks. Unauthorized repair attempts will void manufacturer’s warranty.
- Please make sure the outlet power supply is big enough for your sauna. An under rated outlet will cause the cord to heat and pose a safety risk.
- In some sauna models with roof lamps, the lamp temperature is very high once you power on and the light is on. Do not touch the lamp to prevent burns. Also, do not touch it for 20 minutes after it has stopped emitting.
- Do not pour water or other liquids on the infrared emitters. Do not bump the elements with something hard which could break the element and cause an electrical short. Please be careful of this!