Safeguards for your Royale Far Infrared Sauna
- Do not use your sauna near water, e.g. near a bathtub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool.
- Do not take a shower near the sauna to keep the wood material dry enough in case of deformation under water. Do not pour the water or other liquids to emitters and electrical equipments.
- Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleansers inside the sauna. Unplug the sauna from the wall outlet before cleaning. Use damp cloth for cleaning.
- Power supply cord should be routed so it is not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against it. Please protect the power cord and do not step on it on the ground, as it is a hazard. If the outlet is not near your sauna, we recommend unplugging it and coiling the cord when not in use.
- When replacement parts are required, be sure they are specified by the manufacturer or have the same characteristics as the original parts. Unauthorized substitutes may result in fire, electric shock or other hazards .After repair, please ask the service technician to perform safety checks to determine that your sauna is in proper operating condition, and then you can use it.